“I have enough clothes and shoes, I don’t need to go shopping”, said no woman ever.
I cannot agree more. Its funny how we girl have wardrobes full of clothes, yet everytime we have to go to a function or party, we get annoyed of not having anything to wear.
So that’s what I do. Be a girl. Go shopping. For no apparent reason. And I want to show you guys what I bought. If there are any guys reading this, then this maybe the time, you check out another blog!
Hope you like what you see!
1. Floral Print Crop Top- Forever21 (Rs. 800)
2. Sweater Top- Forever21 (Rs. 1500)
3. Laceover Short Top- Austin Reed (Rs. 1399)
4. MazoAztec Print Short Top (Rs. 1199)
5. Tribal Print Short Top (Rs. 1199)
(Above two tops are from Shoppers Stop, a Retail Fashion Store not a brand)
6. A normal Top- Madame (Rs. 800)
Some beauty products-
1. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal (Rs. 190), Colorbar USA lipsticks (left to right)- Obsessed Orange, Secretly Pink, Bare shades(Rs. 299 each)
2. A Curl Machine- Vega (Rs.1040), Noval Gold Hairspray(Rs. 300), Jaron X-treme Heat Protector( Rs. 200)
3. White Horse Perfume
That’s it. Now that I think about it, I shopped a lot. Hope you liked what you saw, and comment so I know what you think about it.