I am more than excited to write this blog. This is the first time ever being nominated for the “Liebster’s Award”, the blogger’s award and trust me, I didn’t expect this at all. Like literally! But it feels good, ecstatic to know that someone out there, even one person is reading your blog. All thanks to “Jinx Coolness“. She nominated me here and I couldn’t be more grateful to you gal. I am glad you like my blogs. And shoutout to this gal. She writes amazing blogs and you WILL fall in love with her or her blogs or both! I am definitely in “both” group here 😀
Here you have to post 11 facts about yourself answer the 11 questions you have been asked by the one who nominated you. Nominate another 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
Now the actual purpose of this post starts so here it goes-
11 Facts about me-
1) My name is Priyanka Sawant.
2) I am from Mumbai, India.
3) I just graduated from college.
4) I am socially awkward, very shy gal. I take a lot of time to mix up with new people.
5) I like being alone, doesn’t mean I am lonely. I have great friends but I like to be away from the world some days.
6) I love reading. Ebooks or hard copies, I read everything. Mostly non fictional and romance genres.
7) I am non vegetarian and love sea food.
8) I love travelling A LOT. I have been to few countries and it only makes my thirst to travel grow more.
9) Not many people know I blog. Just a couple friends.
10) I hate maths and chocolates. Uhh yea, I am THAT crazy gal who doesn’t like chocolates.
11) I like learning new languages. I have already learned German for 2 years.
And here are the answers to Jinx Coolness’s 11 questions: 🙂
1. Who’s your role model?
– My role model is my dad.
2. Who’s your favourite singer/band?
-This is a tough question. I have many favourites but I would go for Selena Gomez.
3. What would you do when you’re bored?
– I read or watch movies or just sleep. Nothing better than sleeping 😀
4. Who’s your favourite talk show host? – Hands down Jimmy Fallon.
5. How old do you think Ryan Seacrest is?
– Maybe in his early thirties around 31/32……? No?
6. What’s your horror movie?
– I should have written this in the above facts above me, I HATE HORROR FILMS. No answer for this question 😀
7. What would you like to watch on Youtube?
– I watch song videos or Lilly Singh’s (superwoman’s) video or Zoella’s channel.
8.If you could be God for a day, what are the 3 things you’d like to do?
– Get enough money for myself to travel 😀 and eradicate poverty and corruption and maybe have my dream come true of getting kissed by Daniel Radcliffe.
9. What superpower would you like to have? Would you use it for good or evil?
– I would love to havw the superpower where I am able to read people’s minds. Well, I don’t know whatt good I can do but I will if I got the chance.
10. What woul d you like to do during a power outage?
– Browse through my phone.
11. Who’s your fav Scotsman?
– Rose Leslie
The 11 people who I am nominating are written below. According to me, they deserve to be nominated. There posts are great and have shared a lot of cool stuff. Reading your blogs have made my day. Kudos to you 11 and keep blogging wonderful post 🙂
3. Nidhi Verma
5. I bleed words
7. Dolly Sahani
11. Kate Warren
11 questions for you guys from me are :—
1. Which movie/serial character you think that represents or is close to you in behaviour, nature?
2. Would you rather use your money for travelling or going clubbing?
3. Who do you admire the most in your life and why?
4. What’s your pet peeve?
5. Which genre of movies and books you prefer?
6. If your most favourite celebrity turned up on your doorstep, what would you do or say?
7. What’s your goal in life?
8. What’s the worst pickup line you’ve ever heard or have used on someone?
9. Love animals or hate them? More precisely, say dogs.
10. Who’s your favorite Game of Thrones character?
11. Name the worst and best the movie you’ve ever seen.
Please answer all the above questions though some seem to be cliché. Congratulations for being nominated, you deserve it. And don’t forget to check out Jinx Coolness’s blog. And thank you for nominating me gal 🙂